Surveys and assessment are administered to undergraduate students annually to help faculty, instructors and staff of supporting units develop a better understanding of the students, their backgrounds, characteristics, university experiences and learning outcomes. Feedback is also elicited periodically from employers to offer a more holistic view about HKUST's undergraduate education.
- Undergraduate Intake Survey
- First Year Experience Survey (FYES)
- Second Year Experience Survey (SYES)
- Third Year Experience Survey (TYES)
- Student Engagement and Satisfaction Questionnaire Survey (SESQ) for Undergraduate Programs
- Annual Assessment of Graduate Attributes (AAGA)
- Employer Feedback Survey